The Salt and Vitamin C Treatment for Lyme Disease
1. Body weight in pounds/10 = total daily consumption in grams, so
o 1 gram of Salt, and
o 1 gram of Vitamin C
o for each 10 pounds of body weight.
Use pure salt (sodium chloride) without any additives such as aluminum silica, or iodine
2. If you use powdered salt or Vitamin C be aware that
o 1 teaspoon (tsp) = 5 grams, thus
o 1 tablespoon (tbs) = 15 grams.
3. One should space out these into three or more doses each day.
For example, a 150 pound individual would swallow 15 grams of each in total as
o 5 grams of each in the morning,
o 5 grams of each at midday and
o 5 grams of each in the evening.
4. Total daily consumption should not exceed 18 grams of each per day.
5. Drink lots of water.
6. High doses can be very hard on the stomach.
Experiment; start with lower doses, such as 3 grams each 5 times a day to get your daily total.
Again, drink plenty of water.
Treatment protocol developed by individuals at lymephotos.com